TRESIOS is looking for a Project Engineer with the ambition to deliver a contribution to the renewable energy sector. Preferably you have offshore Flex-Lay experience – cable, umbilical or pipelay. As part of our onboarding process, you will be trained in our office in Athens, Greece for 1-2 months, after which you will be positioned at one of the offices of our clients in the EU. This can either be in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, or the UK. Read more about our clients further on in this vacancy.
- Review and be familiar with Engineering Department Manuals, Specifications, Design and Drawing procedures and work instructions in order to conform with the client’s IMS.
- To ensure your own safety and that of others is not compromised or placed at risk.
- Help develop and encourage any technical suggestions that will enhance the overall project engineering or operational efficiency.
- Help implement and organize approved modifications to the project, ensuring changes are fully documented and included in the appropriate documents.
- Contribute to Department/Group Specifications and Guidelines.
- Prepare offshore operations procedures at the request of the Vessel Superintendent and/or Project Manager.
- Assist in the planning of offshore mobilization/demobilization of project equipment.
- Assist in the coordination assembly, testing, commission, installation, and operation at onshore and offshore locations.
- Other duties as directed the line management from time to time.
Who are you?
- A real team player: you have a perfect fit with the team, our company culture, and our way of working.
- You have (at least) a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Offshore/Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- You feel confident working independently and know how to show initiative.
- You possess good analytical skills, an investigative attitude, and a meticulous way of working.
- You have knowledge of finite element modelling.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
What we offer you
- An excellent competitive salary scheme based on knowledge and experience and great secondary terms of employment.
- We actively support your development to grow within your position and the organization.
- You’ll be given the opportunity to bring in your own ideas to realize growth for yourself, the department, and the organization.
How to apply
Did we spark your enthusiasm? Don’t hesitate any longer and send your motivation letter together with your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any questions about the vacancy or the procedure? Feel free to ask them and contact Ruben van Ooijen through email@example.com.
About our clients
A convenient truth: the wind energy sector has been growing exponentially over the last decades and will continue this growth in the next decades as it is the only emission free bulk renewable electricity option that can be implemented in the short term at relatively low cost. Our clients hold a leading international position in the field of wind energy research.
The client’s activities focus on offshore wind power plants and should lead to a reduction in energy cost of offshore wind power and related to this, increased return on investment for offshore wind power plants. Together with (inter)national partners, our clients develop knowledge and technology that will help the wind industry to innovate, and thus reduce the cost of energy. Clients of the company are wind farm developers, constructors, and operation & maintenance companies.
Ruben van Ooijen
Project Engineering Manager